About Me

If you are here checking this out leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you. I was diagnosed with CF at 21 years of age after battling stomach and respiratory problems throughout my childhood. My mutations are E60X and P67L the later being the one that is excessively rare, seems to take credit for my so far milder progression, and qualified me for the study. I feel incredibly Blessed to be as healthy as I am so far and to be receiving this opportunity to give back to the CF community.

January 14, 2013

A Genetic Approach to CF Treatment

If you haven't checked this out yet take a look, super cool stuff. I will try to go through it and pull out some highlights over the next few days..........or if you are here and know of a great blog or site that has already done this let me know and I'll ask them to link their site here.

http://iom.edu/~/media/Files/Activity%20Files/Research/GenomicBasedResearch/2012-MAR-21/3%20-%20Peter%20Mueller.pdf

Here is a picture of my little blue lightning :-) tonight, some asked how large it is, this gives you a good idea as it is perched atop a dime.






No comments:

Post a Comment