About Me

If you are here checking this out leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you. I was diagnosed with CF at 21 years of age after battling stomach and respiratory problems throughout my childhood. My mutations are E60X and P67L the later being the one that is excessively rare, seems to take credit for my so far milder progression, and qualified me for the study. I feel incredibly Blessed to be as healthy as I am so far and to be receiving this opportunity to give back to the CF community.

January 17, 2013

Only me!

So I have the study pills they are nicely labeled....VERY clear instructions, 7 rows 2 columns one with AM/sun over it and the other with PM/moon over it. Idiot proof right? WRONG!

I went to take my day 7 EVENING pill and...it wasn't there. I have NO idea what I did, I am thinking I must have taken my morning pill twice...?

#only.me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment